Contact by e-mail

fashiononthecurb@hotmail.co.uk


Tuesday 3 April 2012

Street Fashion - Only A Click Away



My adventure on street fashion starts now. 03.04.2012

Over the next few weeks I will be preparing myself and my camera for my debut on street fashion. I have been interested in this for a long time now and decided to listen to my creative side and do something about it.

This will be an All AGES, ALL RACES, ALL SEXES and ALL FASHIONS street style blog. This will bring you, the reader a unique blog, by not just focusing on the one style. Not only will there be pictures of the public but I will also report on where they got their clothing from and the prices of them (if they remember). I will also ask about their background and write a brief summary about them and their inspirations.

I do have my other blog (mrdinoscar.blogspot.com) which is more personal and will still be up-dated on a regular basis so feel free to follow that and this blog. Also I would really appreciate you adding your opinions in the comment boxes available and to also share this blog with friends etc, this will help my blog develop.

Coming to a street near you!


Oscar x

1 comment:

  1. This sounds exciting! Looking forward to your street style posts. I love the name aswell :) x

    ReplyDelete